PRESTON NC HOMES FOR SALE
Homes for Sale in Preston Cary NC are within the largest community in Cary, and among the largest in the entire Triangle region! Many people think Preston is actually a town itself, and it carries about 1/3 of Cary’s population. It is a fantastic collection of neighborhoods that cater to just about any home buyer! The community has dominated in popularity because it brings more “lifestyle” to home buyer vs. a typical neighborhood.
Preston was started by Preston Development Company in 1991 as result of their partnership with Jim Goodnight of S.A.S. to purchase and complete Preston and Prestonwood Country Club. A multitude of builders jumped in to create an array of home styles at several price points that surrounded the incredible Prestonwood amenities! Outside of Prestonwood Country Club, you’ll find great, close-by shopping and restaurants, most of which have just been built within the past few years. Plus, top public and private school options, and an easy commute to Research Triangle Park!
Unless you know where you are going within Preston, it can be overwhelming due to the amount of communities! You can find the following types of home options listed below, but let us be your navigator to make it easy and find the specific home and location within Preston that meets your needs!
- Luxury townhomes at Preston Grande
- Low maintenance, patio homes at Preston Point with the master bedroom on the main floor
- An affordable home collection with Preston Fairwinds
- A variety of homes choices at various price levels that back to the Prestonwood, 53 hole, championship golf course!
- Million+ dollar estate homes with all the bells and whistles!
- A beautiful setting of rolling hills and cul-de-sac lots in Preston Highlands!
- Large, spacious floor plans & neighborhood pool in a separate community setting with Preston Village!